Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

My sick weekend



First I woke up and got out of bed then suddenly I started coughing. At first I thought it was nothing then suddenly I started to burn up. MY Nana felt my forehead, it was as hot as a oven. My Nana advised me to go and sit down while she gets some paracetamol and a panadol. I had to drink two table spoons of the most disgusting medicines I have ever tasted. It tasted like mud mixed with food flavouring!!!. It was also hard to swallow my panadol because it was as big as a coin. After I drank my medicine I watch T.V and then suddenly I started to fall fast asleep.

If you would like to read more of my work please click this link.

1 comments:

Tauola said...

Hi Eseki,
That was a very good recount using lots of great similes and describing words.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.