Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

My thank you letter to Mr. Tamati

This is a copy of my thank you letter to Mr. Tamati for taling to us about his career choice as a quantity surveyor.

Eseki
Room 10
Glenbrae School
Glen Innes
Auckland 1072


10 September 2014


Dear Mr Tamati


I am writing to say thank you for taking time out of your busy day to come and talk to us about your career choice as a quantity surveyor.


What I found interesting about your talk was that you need to know a lot when you become a quantity surveyor. I learnt that your job pays 40k. I also learnt a lot about the construction industry and the job opportunities in it for us.

You gave me some ideas about what career to choose when I grow up.


Yours sincerely



Eseki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.