Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

My thank you letter to Mrs Dagmar

This is a copy of my thank you letter to Mrs Dagmar for taling to us about her career choice as a art teacher.

Eseki
Room 10
Glenbrae School
Glen Innes
Auckland 1072


10 September 2014


Mrs Dagmar
Art Teacher
Sylvia Park School
Mt. Wellington
Auckland


Dear Mrs Dagmar


I want to say thank you for coming to Glenbrae school to talk to us about how you got into your art career.


What I found interesting about your talk was that you didn’t listen to your parents but followed your heart. I learnt that there are different types of art like music, acting, portraits etc.


Your talk inspired some of us to take up art at university.


Once again thank you for talking to us about your career.


Yours sincerely



Eseki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.